1. The session fee includes a £25 print credit to be used towards any products that are purchased. The session fee also covers Louise Lyons Photography’s time. Newborn sessions can last up to 2 hours. A booking fee is payable at the time of booking in order to secure your place. Louise Lyons Photography will offer a few options of dates. Newborn sessions do not take place at weekends, only weekdays. The booking fee is non-refundable should client cancel the engagement. If the photographer fails to appear on the specified date the session fee shall be refunded in full unless the photographer has given 48 hours notice and no subsequent date can be confirmed. If the session is a Mini Session then the whole fee payable is non refundable if the session is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice. Dates will be offered to reschedule at Louise Lyons Photography’s discretion.
The viewing appointment will be arranged for approximately one week following the session. If for any reason this appointment is cancelled by the client it will only be re-arranged once and following that any rearrangement will be charged at £50.
2. The session fee does not include any products. Once the images have been viewed at the studio the client is required to pay in full before any products are ordered.
3. Louise Lyons Photography will do everything they can to produce good quality images. However, if your baby or child won’t settle or they refuse to participate in the session resulting in little or no images taken then Louise Lyons Photography cannot be held responsible for this. In this instance Louise Lyons Photography will offer the chance to re-shoot at a reduced cost at a time suitable for Louise Lyons Photography although for newborn sessions it cannot be guaranteed that it will be in the 3 weeks time frame.
4. The photographer retains copyright to the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or re-produce the photographs for which the client pays. Louise Lyons Photography reserves the right to use any photographs in any form such as, but not limited to, the use in advertising, reproduction and copyright. All images are copyrighted to Louise Lyons Photography even those that have been purchased by the client.
5. Copying, scanning or print screening any images unless agreed is strictly prohibited.
6. In the unlikely event that Louise Lyons Photography is injured or becomes too ill, or has an extreme emergency that prevents them from photographing the event, the photographer will make every effort to reschedule the event.
7. If you choose to order digital files and have them printed at a place of your choice Louise Lyons Photography cannot be held responsible for the quality of the printing or the quality of the products. All digital files are provided as high resolution and it is the clients responsibility to source a printing service that can provide prints using high resolution files.
8. Images are only guaranteed until time of purchase or 6 weeks, whichever date comes first. Once the images have been purchased they should be backed up by the client and Louise Lyons Photography is no longer responsible for any digital files once they are taken by the client. The USB they are supplied on should be returned if faulty within 14 days. After this time Louise Lyons Photography has no responsibility regarding the USB.
9. Any products should be inspected upon collection from client. Once the client agrees to take the products they are accepting they are in satisfactory condition. Once digital files have been transferred either via Dropbox, email or USB they are non-refundable.
10. Competition Vouchers: These are only valid for 6 months and are non refundable and non transferrable. They hold no cash value. In the event of cancellation of the original appointment made another appointment can be made but will be charged at the full fee.
11. Gift Vouchers are non refundable and non transferrable. They hold no cash value. They are only valid for 12 months. If you cancel or do not attend your appointment there is no rearrangement and no refunds.
12. There is a 14 day cooling off period providing products have not been ordered. This cooling off period is from the day of the ordering session. Once products are ordered the cooling off period ends due to the bespoke nature of the items.
13. If you are more than 30 minutes late for your appointment the appointment will be cancelled.
14. Sessions including family sessions are restricted – if you require a large family photo please contact to see if this is possible.
15. If you book onto one of the packages, for example the Belly Casting or the Baby Plan the discount is only valid if all sessions are completed. If for example, you only have the belly casting and maternity section and then cancel there would be no refund as the Belly Casting is priced at £80.00 and the Maternity at £60.00. For the Baby Plan the sessions are priced together but if cancelled before completion the session fees will be reinstated.
The only data I collect is your email, phone number and address if you specifically ask for me to post out to you. I do not share your data with any third parties and store this data securely.
Photographs are now considered data and I will store all images indefinitely from clients who have purchased photos unless you specifically ask me to delete them. Any clients that have not purchased any images will have their images deleted after 6 weeks.
You can ask for your data to be deleted at any time and if you want me to take you off all databases then please email me at email@example.com
NEWBORN BABY PHOTOGRAPHER MANCHESTER ROCHDALE
Louise Lyons Photography
Lily Street Mills
Tel: 07718 150 037